Have you written and published an article since the conference about your Anaheim experience? Then enter the 2011 NATJA Conference Writing Contest!
How to Enter: All media stories about the Anaheim and Orange County destination (must be partner destinations and/or attractions of AOCVCB) that are published, broadcast, or posted on frequently visited blogs or websites within a year of the 2011 NATJA Conference are eligible (published no later than September 13th). Entries must be sent to the attention of Shayna Marks at email@example.com no later than September 14th, 2012 with the subject NATJA 2011 Writing Contest Entry. All entries will be judged by the Anaheim Orange County Visitor & Convention Bureau.
Enter to win one of the following prizes:
- Disneyland Resort Package:
- Two Round Trip tickets on American Airlines (continental US only)
- Four one day park hopper tickets
- Character breakfast for four
- VIP viewing at World of Color for four
- Accommodations at Red Lion Hotel Anaheim including two night stay (including tax & parking)
- Two night stay at Hyatt Regency Resort & Spa in Huntington Beach
- South Coast Plaza shopping experience including shuttle to SCP, entrance to ACCESS lounge, $100 gift card, VIP gift bag, & Savings Passport
- One night stay at Casa del Camino in Laguna Beach, an iconic boutique hotel overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Dinner for two at a Laguna Beach restaurant
- Laguna Beach Playhouse and Museum passes for two.
This is a special offering by the Anaheim Orange County Visitor & Convention Bureau for media attendees of the 2011 NATJA Conference ONLY and is not affiliated to the North American Travel Journalists Association.